[Mailman-Developers] [ mailman-Bugs-560127 ] qrunner segfaults on specific message

noreply@sourceforge.net noreply@sourceforge.net
Sat, 25 May 2002 00:14:30 -0700

Bugs item #560127, was opened at 2002-05-24 10:29
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=560127&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.0.x

Initial Comment:
I received the following bounce message to the -admin
account on a mailing list I run. When qrunner tries to
process this message, it segfaults, and leaves its locks.
When subsequent qrunner passes occur, it just
complains that it can't get the lock. Removing the locks
just causes it to segfault again.

The only solution I've found it to simply remove the
message from the queue.

This originally happened with Mailman 2.0.8, but I
upgraded to 2.0.11 and it still occurred. I was able to
reproduce the problem by mailing the contents of the
message to the -admin address again.

The .msg and .db files are attached.

Version Info:
Mailman 2.0.8 / 2.0.11
Python 1.5.2 (#1, Jan 19 2000, 19:01:15)  [GCC 2.95.1
19990816 (release)] on linux-armv4l
Linux elemental 2.4.17-rmk5 #7 Mon Feb 18 18:12:50
EST 2002 armv4l unknown
Sendmail 8.9.3