[Mailman-Developers] confirmation strings don't seem to work with mm 2.1b2+

Marc MERLIN marc_news@vasoftware.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 23:14:59 -0700

I'm using a CVS tree updated last week.

I got this mail (because my spamassassin is boucing the mails, and the list
mostly gets spams).
No  big deal,  except  that the  URL  tells me  the  confirmation string  is
incorrect  and even  if  I  re-enter it  in  the  "Otherwise, re-enter  your
confirmation string." page, it still doesn't work.

What can I do to help debug this/provide more info?

----- Forwarded message from web-team-request@svlug.org -----

From: web-team-request@svlug.org
To: merlin@svlug.org
Subject: confirm 834fdd960d02e8e77409e82c626b698f96fb434a
Your membership in the mailing list web-team has been disabled due to
excessive bounces.  You will not get any more messages from this list
until you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more
reminders like this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

    http://lists.svlug.org/lists/confirm/web-team/834fdd960d02e8e77409e82c626b698f96fb434a

You can also visit your membership page at

    http://lists.svlug.org/lists/options/web-team/merlin%40svlug.org
(...)

----- End forwarded message -----