[Mailman-Developers] Usenet Gateway question...

Steve Williams smw@pixel.citadel.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 15:52:59 -0400

 I'm currently using 2.0.1 and I'm having an interesting usenet issue.

 I've recently had to switch ISP's and now my stupid newsfeed requires
authentication.  Is there any way in Mailman to allow for that, or is there
the possibility of a quick-fix?  I've done a lot of customizations to it so
I'm kind of trying to avoid upgrading (in case someone tells me that's the
solution) unless I really have to.

 I apologize if this has already been asked.  I checked the archives but didn't
see anything, however given the amount of data I was wading through I admit
the possibility that I missed it.

 Thanks in advance,
 -Steve