[Mailman-Developers] Auto response on -admin and -owner addresses [Mailman

Donal Hunt donal.hunt2@mail.dcu.ie
Sat, 18 May 2002 16:17:36 +0100

Hey there...

This doesn't seem to be working at present on my box...

I've set the relevant option in the lists web interface but when someone
sends mail to -owner or -admin, the sender doesn't get an auto-response
back...  The list owner/admin gets the mail just fine though...

I'm using a fairly recent of Mailman CVS and had a quick look through
the check-ins/bug reports and didn't see anything relevant.  If it's
just me I'll upgrade to latest CVS and see if that fixes it. :-)

Regards

Donal