[Mailman-Developers] /bin/list_admins error

Dale Newfield Dale@Newfield.org
Tue, 7 May 2002 19:00:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 8 May 2002, Danny Terweij wrote:
> UnboundLocalError: local variable 'mlist' referenced before assignment
>
> Called from a shell script:
> /usr/local/mailman/bin/list_admins $i > $TMPOWN
> $i holds the listname.
>
> When just running from a terminal its going fine (./list_admins testlist)

Then maybe the error is in the script, not list_admins?  Verify that $i is
a list during that iteration, then show us that "list_admins
specific_list_name" causes a problem, and we're starting down the
debugging path.  As it is we don't have enough info.

-Dale