[Mailman-Developers] Vcard .. at least i sample on this list :-)

Simone Piunno pioppo@ferrara.linux.it
Tue, 7 May 2002 21:31:38 +0200

marted́, 07 maggio 2002 alle 21:00:23, Danny Terweij ha scritto:

> It's a irritating subject on the lists here.. many  and many members are
> making wonderfull stationeries, with java script/vbscript and so on.. so i
> can see the point of the members on the lists, they are frustated that there
> are 2 HR lines disturbing the whole look of the stationery.
>
> I hope it is a open case and the developers are working on an solution.

Ok, have you tried setting a void text for msg_footer in the lists'
nondigest options?  I think an empty text shouldn't add a MIME part
to the original email...

--
Simone Piunno, FerraraLUG - http://members.ferrara.linux.it/pioppo