[Mailman-Developers] Vcard .. at least i sample on this list :-)

Danny Terweij danny@terweij.nl
Tue, 7 May 2002 20:18:06 +0200

From: "Ron Jarrell" <jarrell@vt.edu>

> >And also you see here the vcard problem!
> >Nice this list is upgraded to the mm2.1 beta :-)
> >I want get rid of these <HR> lines when send an vcard as attachment in an
HTML mail.

> I think that's your client doing that... I'm not seeing the HR lines in my
copy of your email, but did see them in the copy you forwarded back to the
list!

If it is the mail client then Microsoft did make a wrong version of all
outlook express versions.
When i send a peronal mail to a person then no HR lines are added. When i
send to another mailing list on Yahoo, groupcare and coollist then no HR
lines are added.

When i send to a mailman list even here, there are added 2 HR lines.. so
mailman is adding this lines, and has nothing to do with the mail client.

See a screen shot here : http://poema.no-ip.com/vcard.jpg (435kb)

I hope i did now clear enough to prove it is a mailman bug/problem.
So i hope it is in the next version solved (b2+ ?)

Danny Terweij.