[Mailman-Developers] Upgrading from 2.0.10 to 2.1.b2

Bill Bradford mrbill@mrbill.net
Tue, 7 May 2002 10:53:42 -0500

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 08:09:46PM -0700, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> You don't  need to  do that. I've moved  lists before and  that step  is not
> necessary if you move everything you need (list, archives, and alias entries
> if you're not running exim)

So far, I've done this numerous times, and it *is* necessary, and yes, I
moved EVERYTHING (list, archives, aliases).  Its like MM doesent realize
that the files are *there*, in $prefix/lists/

> You probably aren't running exim and forgot to move the alias entries.

Running Postfix, and yeah, I *did* move aliases..

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill@mrbill.net