[Mailman-Developers] Vcard .. at least i sample on this list :-)

Harald Koch chk@pobox.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 11:08:39 -0400

> And also you see here the vcard problem!
> Nice this list is upgraded to the mm2.1 beta :-)
> I want get rid of these <HR> lines when send an vcard as attachment in =
> an HTML mail.

I think you're confused. There are no <HR> lines in the first message
you sent (the one with the vcard attached). Your mailer might be
displaying the attachments strangely, but that's not mailman's fault.

Of course, some others might remind you that most of us despise seeing a
vcard attached to every message, but not me :-)

--
Harald Koch     <chk@pobox.com>