[Mailman-Developers] Re: Upgrading from 2.0.10 to 2.1.b2

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 01:27:27 -0400

    AL> Just a small remark, I noticed the Sender field has changed,
    AL> it was Sender: mailman-developers-admin@python.org and is now
    AL> Sender: mailman-developers-bounces@python.org
    AL> which means that everybody filtering on Sender will have to
    AL> change their filters. Would it be possible either to stand on
    AL> the past field, or to fix the field once for all ?

Do a lot of people filter on Sender: and if so, why filter on that
header instead of one of the recipient headers?

In any event, I don't see changing the Sender: header any time soon,
so I'd like to say it's fixed in stone <3.0 wink>.

-Barry