[Mailman-Developers] Number of Mailman users?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 01:29:05 -0400

    MM> I think you'llhave to stick to "several millions", this is
    MM> open source software, and Barry doesn't receive per user
    MM> license fees, so he can't count them either :-)

You haven't balanced your checkbook in a while then, have you Marc?
True, there are no licensing fees, but I receive 1/20th of a penny for
every message anybody sends through a Mailman system anywhere in the
world, debited directly from their checking accounts (see
Mailman/Handlers/Bwaahaahaa.py).

My beach front property (with a poolside gigabit wireless and
waterproof laptop) is nearly finished, and delivery on the Maddenbus
(I hate to fly) is just waiting on a decision about the color of the
toilet seats.  Yes, there are 7; I have a big entourage -- no smart
aleck remarks please!

if-you-can't-get-rich-quick-at-least-get-rich-eventual-ly y'rs,
-Barry

:)