[Mailman-Developers] Postfix instructions in 2.0.10's INSTALL

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 21:49:08 -0400

    DM> I'm sure it's fixed for 2.1 with the README.POSTFIX file, but
    DM> 2.0.10 users are rightfully confused by that entry.

    DM> Also, INSTALL in 2.1 has that partially-useful
    DM> Problem/Solution entry; even though it has been updated to
    DM> point to README.POSTFIX, it probably shouldn't come off like
    DM> it solves that problem.

As soon as I release 2.1b2 I'm going to create a mailman-docs mailing
list for folks who want to help improve the documentation.  I
personally want to spend some time creating a real Texinfo manual,
rewriting the mass of READMEs and producing a much better web site.

Volunteers will, of course, be welcome!

-Barry