[Mailman-Developers] Uncaught runner exception: 'NoneType' object

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 00:08:08 -0400

    tm> an error related to NoneType objects having no attributes has
    tm> already been reported on this list. I get such an error only
    tm> when I create a new list, only the mail sent to mailman-owner
    tm> enumerating the new aliases to add seems to get caught in
    tm> this. Should I test the patch Barry sent in message
    tm> <15534.7944.843739.720556@anthem.wooz.org> to solve this
    tm> problem? My MTA is sendmail.  Thanks, Michael

This is fixed in cvs now.  It only happens when you create new lists
through the web and you've got the following in your mm_cfg.py (or use
the default):

MTA = 'Manual'

-Barry