[Mailman-Developers] important VERP safety tip...

Dan Mick dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 13:53:17 -0800

I never do *anything* to my Mailman setup without running
/etc/init.d/mailman stop first, and then /etc/init.d/mailman start
later.  (I got this training when restart didn't really work, and it
keeps me from having inconsistent files while the runners are running,
which might not be an issue, or might, I don't know.)