[Mailman-Developers] "search for member with RE" box at top instead of bottom

Dan Mick dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:45:11 -0800

the point is, with a properly working, easy-to-reach search, I *never*
use the list.  Ever.

But I wasn't necessarily suggesting a global change, just that others here
who have expressed dislike of the new alphabetic interface might be
interested; if you were, fine, but...

If there were a less-visually-clunky tweak to include it at the top of the list,
I think it would be better yet.  I'll hack around a bit (it seemed like a patch
job to me visually too).