[Mailman-Developers] 2.1b1: admin_member_chunksize handling?

Harald Koch chk@pobox.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:16:33 -0500

I liked the old way, where I just get 'n' members of the list at a time
on each page. Most of my lists have more than chunksize members, but
less than 2*chunksize; one has about 5*chunksize. In other words, my
lists aren't large enough to require splitting alphabetically; I get
many pages with only one or two addresses on them, which makes it harder
to step through the whole list.

I don't really want to bump 'chunksize' up to the largest possible
number, because that *will* make the HTML screens kinda large for
browsers like 'links'.

The logic seems to be hardcoded in admin.py; is there any chance of
restoring the option of simply displaying chunksize members per page?

--
Harald Koch     <chk@pobox.com>

"It takes a child to raze a village."
		-Michael T. Fry