[Mailman-Developers] Headers and footers not appearing

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 00:17:54 -0500

On Sat, Mar 16, 2002 at 09:46:39AM +0900, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
>     Nick> All headers should not be case sensitive, so far as I know.
>     Nick> This is right out of RFC822:
>
> RFC822 has been supplanted by many many RFCs, but yes, we should
> be treating the charset and content-type both as non-case-sensitive.

You consider "RFC 2822" to be "many, many" RFC's?

Cheers
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")