[Mailman-i18n] Re: [Mailman-Developers] Bug in Chinese language selections and options page?

Max Yu max.yu@turbolinux.com.cn
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:14:37 +0800

I am native Chinese speaker, and I have installed mailman-2.0.8 English
version successfully on my
computer, and I want to help building Chinese templates, what should I do
then?

Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards
Max Yu