[Mailman-Developers] big list

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 12:57:41 -0500

    F> Yes, it's working again. Thank you!

    F> However the other bug came back: did you not commit the
    F> correction?

    >> "/home/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 120, in
    F> getMemberOption
    >>   self.__assertIsMember(member) File
    >> "/home/mailman/Mailman/OldStyleMemberships.py", line 113, in
    | __assertIsMember
    |     raise Errors.NotAMemberError, member

Nope, this one is definitely in versions.py 2.25.  In fact it was
committed in revision 2.22 on 09-Mar-2002.

-Barry

----------------------------
revision 2.22
date: 2002/03/09 19:11:27;  author: bwarsaw;  state: Exp;  lines: +9 -0
CanonicalizeUserOptions(): Two changes.  First, when migrating
user_options, skip the key if its not a member.  This can happen when
upgrading legacy databases because I believe there were bugs long ago
that caused some keys to appear in user_options but not in members or
digest_members.

Also, we now have a mini-version id for the user_options stuff so
CanonicalizeUserOptions() won't try to run every time some other part
of the schema changes.