[Mailman-Developers] Bug in Chinese language selections and options page?

Dan Mick Dan Mick <dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM>
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:23:44 -0800 (PST)

OK, I've got no idea how to browse Chinese; I'm using a Netscape
and OS that have no support for the font.  That might be the
problem.

However: if I use my personal subscription options page:

http://host.dom.ain/mailman/options/listname/subscribe-addr

to change language to "Traditional Chinese" or "Simplified
Chinese", I get an expectedly-garbled page, but unfortunately
it appears with no "Submit My Changes" button, so if I were
unaware that I could use my browser's Back button, I just did
something I can't recover from.

Is that because my browser is just not capable?  Even if so,
does this seem bad?