[Mailman-Developers] Re: [BUG] Users are created as moderated in CVS mailman

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:53:21 -0800

On 3/12/02 11:48 AM, "Barry A. Warsaw" <barry@zope.com> wrote:

> I'm lactose intolerant so I'll settle for a 2 liter bottle of
> decaffeinated Mountain Dew and a box of Blueberry Newtons.

Oh, man. I feel ill. Although yesterday, after being up until 1:30AM working
on a server upgrade, being up at 7AM to finish it -- I rolled into work
about 11:15 with a "Monday morning brunch": Starbucks and a Togos.

Which, if you don't know Togos, is Subway with taste.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam my clothes down here, will you?