[Mailman-Developers] Headers and footers not appearing

Ben Gertzfield che@debian.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:30:20 +0900

    John> You're posting as

    John> Question for the gurus: could the upper case content type
    John> description be causing problems here?

It very well could be.  The problem is that *some* headers
are case-sensitive (like Subject) and others are not
(like Content-Type).  I haven't been putting in random
.lower() calls on every string, so we'll probably run
into some of these issues.

Barry, do you think the email module should just deal with
this somehow?

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters L and H and the number 3.
"Frungy! Frungy! Frungy!!"