[Mailman-Developers] big list

Ousmane Wilane wilane@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 01:49:12 +0000

  F> I think I've got it: the French translation of "This is a
  F> multi-part message in MIME format."

I didn't find the offending string anywhere in the current Mailman
source tree. Perhaps I'm overlooking something.
Fil can you help me find it and fix it please!  BTW IIRC, I use to run
msghack/msgfmt on the catalog to make sure that everything is ok.

  F> lacks the trailing linefeeds. Hence mutt (at least mutt) does not
  F> detect the part of the multipart message and shows an empty mail.

  BAW> Ousmane does a very good job of keeping the French translation
  BAW> up-to-date.  Hopefully he will look into this and fix whatever
  BAW> might be necessary.

Thanks!
I'm trying to do my best but as noted by Fil in one of his messages,
French is not my mother tongue, so there are many imperfections laying
around and I'm eager to get more involvement for proofreading and
alike.

Cheers

-- Ousmane Wilane