[Mailman-Developers] Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

John W Baxter jwblist@olympus.net
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:23:02 -0800

At 15:01 -0800 3/8/2002, James J. Besemer wrote:
>However you characterize them, don't you agree they "are the future"
>(which was
>the main point of my sentence)?  For better or worse, I detect an inexorable
>trend.

Trend, yes.  Perhaps it's wishful thinking, but I don't think "inexorable."

Counter trends:
    [US] ADA compliance
    wireless email appliances

[Both would make XML mail sensible, but not tower-of-babel HTML.]

None of which detracts from your point:  Mailman needs more ability to deal
with HTML mail.

  ---John (and besides, at age 62 now, I'll likely miss out on whatever
happens...which if that is HTML email, is good)

--
John Baxter   jwblist@olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA