[Mailman-Developers] Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

John W Baxter jwblist@olympus.net
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 18:03:47 -0800

At 16:14 -0800 3/6/2002, James J. Besemer wrote:
>Another faction doesn't object to HTML per se except that the text in such
>messages (for them)
>appear in too small a font and they can't figure out how to change it.

Happens to me a lot since I read mail on my Macs, and a sensible size on a
Windows machine (particularly in Times) is unreadably small here.  (96 bit
vs 72 bit issues).  It happens on Web pages as well, where it's easy to
change the size but I often don't bother.

My solution is simple for mailing lists:  if a message is hard to read, I
don't read it (unless it seems to answer a question I posed, in which case
I try).

    --John

--
John Baxter   jwblist@olympus.net      Port Ludlow, WA, USA