[Mailman-Developers] Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself...

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 17:05:20 -0800

On 3/6/02 4:14 PM, "James J. Besemer" <jb@cascade-sys.com> wrote:

> As the host, I'd like to solve the problem if I can.  Someday...

First step is -- "I run this list, this is how I plan on running it, and if
you insist on yelling about this stuff on the list, I'll kick YOU off
first."

There comes a point where you have to tell the inmates who runs the asylum.
Otherwise, all you get is chaos. And some won't like the decision, and some
will likely leave no matter which way you decide -- but you're probably
losing people to the argument, for god's sake...

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

No! No! Dead girl, OFF the table!