[Mailman-Developers] Re: Updated dupe removal patch

Ben Gertzfield che@debian.org
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 19:38:02 +0900

    Marc> It took all of my sunday, but I just finished porting Ben
    Marc> Gertzfield's excellent dupe removal patch to mailman cvs (I
    Marc> also had to learn some python in the process. I'm starting
    Marc> to believe that Mailman is a conspiracy to get people to
    Marc> learn python :-p)

Fantastic, Marc!  Sorry I've been lazy and haven't been able to port
it.  I'll install this patch on our test server at work and let you
know if I have any problems tomorrow.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters O and T and the number 11.
"You forgot Uranus." "Goooooooooodnight everybody!"