[Mailman-Developers] Splitting long header lines and the "bug demonstration"

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen@xemacs.org
05 Jun 2002 17:51:14 +0900

    BAW> but instead will get split like

 oge="yummy"; hippos="gargantuan"; marshmallows="gooey"

If by "split" you mean RFC 2822 2.2.3 header folding, you can't split
"spooge" like that, can you?  There's no whitespace between the `o's.