[Mailman-Developers] 2.1b2-production ready?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@python.org
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 01:49:40 -0400

    DB> also have a bunch of errors in logs/error... :-/ They are
    DB> mostly "ValueError: year out of range" errors (see bug
    DB> #571634). I also have a few "AlreadyLockedError"s:

Fixed, and fixed.

    DB> And a couple of web tracebacks, too lengthy to dump here, let
    DB> me know if you want 'em. ;)

Not if they're related to this bug.  CVS should be fixed now.

    >> I will likely release another beta sometime this week or by the
    >> weekend.  At that point I'll feel good enough about it to
    >> migrate the rest of the mailman-* lists over to it.

    DB> Ok, would be nice if you could weed through the bug reports on
    DB> SF.net and maybe fix some of them before you release a new
    DB> beta, though..  (Which would probably give me time to catch up
    DB> on the norwegian translation... ;)

Better hurry! :)  I'm working my way through them as other
responsibilities this week permit.  But I'm going to try very hard to
get a new beta out.  I'm below the magic "50" open bugs threshold.

and-no-that-doesn't-mean-you-should-submit-more-bugs-ly y'rs,
-Barry

:)