[Mailman-Developers] Opening up a few can o' worms here...

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:47:26 -0700

On 7/18/02 3:15 PM, "Marc MERLIN" <marc_news@merlins.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 05:28:07PM -0700, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
>> Actually, the REAL state of the art is that they look up your MX records,
>> and do this to the HIGHEST ranked one

> My secondary  MXes are locked down  even tighter for that  exact reason,

One of the things I'm wondering is whether you could set up a trap up in the
high MX records. You'd have to make sure your real mail system never failed
badly enough to wander up there, but could you create problems by putting a
tar baby up there?

I wonder...

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

He doesn't have ulcers, but he's a carrier.