[Mailman-Developers] Opening up a few can o' worms here...

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:45:59 -0700

>>> But *why isn't this the recipients' problem*?
>>
>> Because the recipient gives up, and takes her ISP payments elsewhere, or
>> really gives up and takes them nowhere (which I'm tempted to do myself when
>> I retire).
>
> The final expansion of that is "The Internet is Disney World;
> everything is safe; nothing requires care."

Disagree. The final expansion of that is "the internet is the shopping mall.
You shouldn't have to worry about drive by shootings, but you may run into
the occcasional pickpocket..."

(actually, pickpockets can be a significant problem in disney parks, but I
didn't say that....)

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam my clothes down here, will you?