[Mailman-Developers] OSX installation problem - no "mailman"user

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui@plaidworks.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 23:23:45 -0700

On 7/11/02 11:09 PM, "John W Baxter" <jwblist@olympus.net> wrote:

> Barry...you probably know this, but NetInfo is going away in a month or so
> ("Jaguar") to be replaced by an LDAP-based solution.  So doing a
> NetInfo-specific fix would probably be unwise.

As I understand things, this is not true.

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui@plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

IMHO: Jargon. Acronym for In My Humble Opinion. Used to flag as an opinion
something that is clearly from context an opinion to everyone except the
mentally dense. Opinions flagged by IMHO are actually rarely humble. IMHO.
    (source: third unabridged dictionary of chuqui-isms).