[Mailman-Developers] quite a few problems with current cvs

Fil fil@rezo.net
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 22:33:26 +0200

@ Barry A. Warsaw <barry@zope.com> :
>     F>     Subject: [Test] =?iso-8859-1?Q?accentu=E9es_=E8_=E0_=F4?=
>
> Glad the setup.py works.
>
> Now by "doesn't help mailman deal with the iso-xxx buject lines", what
> exactly does that mean?  Is that a problem in the archives?  In
> digests?  Some place else?

The emails received have this subject line, shown as above. They are not
interpreted by 'mutt', nor by a webmail I use (squirrelmail), nor by Eudora,
nor by mhonarc (see e.g.
    http://listes.rezo.net/archives/spip/2002-07/msg00039.html ).

So I guess it's not coming from mutt or the other MUAs being suddenly
broken, but rather them being badly formed somewhere in Mailman.

-- Fil