[Mailman-Developers] import MySQLdb in the mailman........

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:45:05 -0500

    indipia> I'm a new member in the mailman-developers mailing
    indipia> list...

    indipia> i've one question, although I can not english well.. ^^;

    indipia> hum..
    indipia> i have tried to update(?) the mailman...

    indipia> One day, i tired to use mailman with mysql
    indipia> dbtabase... but i couldn't import MySQLdb..

I'm not sure why you think this should work.  MySQLdb isn't a module
that's distributed by default with Python (or for that matter, with
Mailman).  And even if it were, simply adding an import statement
wouldn't necessarily make Mailman work with it.

-Barry