[Mailman-Developers] Mailman CVS works on OS X!

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:14:57 -0500

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 10:35:56PM -0500, Dale Newfield wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, Ben Gertzfield wrote:
> > Just wanted to report that Mailman out of CVS works beautifully with
> > Python 2.1.1 from the Fink porting project for OS X.
>
> > Love that portable code!
>
> I'd like to report a similar success, but OS X running postfix.  Not only
> is Mailman well-written enough to have few porting problems between
> platforms, but also between MTAs.

Mini-HOWTO!  Mini-HOWTO!!

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")