[Mailman-Developers] Strange problem after a year of service

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:55:35 -0500

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 08:07:50AM -0800, Dan Wilder wrote:
> Of course the prudent sysadmin would reboot at that point,
> as crond isn't the only daemon that'll sulk following
> a period of temporal chaos.

As much Buffy as I've been watching the past two months; that sentence
is just *beyond* funny.

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")