[Mailman-Developers] documentation for config.pck elements?

Dan Mick Dan Mick <dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM>
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 22:39:48 -0800 (PST)

> > what I'm suggesting is that TMDF
>
> TMDA == ``Tagged Message Delivery Agent''

sorry.

> > implement and supply a Mailman membership-management plugin for just
> > this purpose.
>
> You've lost me.  What is a Mailman membership-management plugin?

The thing we've been talking about.  The thing virtclassed in
MemberAdaptor.py and derived/instantiated in OldStyleMemberships.py.
The thing that implements the membership-management API.