[Mailman-Developers] Changing Digest numbers

Dan Mick Dan Mick <dmick@utopia.West.Sun.COM>
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:53:37 -0800 (PST)

> > There's an admin page entry for it; you need to even crack the
> > source.  Bottom of admin/<listname>/digest, if it's the same place
> > as in 2.1 (and it looks like it is; I'm just not running 2.0.x so
> > I can't verify easily).
>
> Not in 2.0.x there's not.  At least that I can see.  That's a 2.1.x thing.

You're right; I was looking at the 2.1 sources (didn't think I had
them on this machine).

Looks to me then like there's no way other than bin/withlist.
Variables are 'volume' and 'next_digest_number'.  I base the
"there's no way" on the fact that I can't find an assignment to
'volume' anywhere (besides its original init to 1).