[Mailman-Developers] Mailman/Defaults.py is not updated?

Barry A. Warsaw barry@zope.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 23:47:53 -0500

    F> Bug in Mailman version 2.1a4+

    F> We're sorry, we hit a bug!

    F> If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email
    F> a copy of this page to the webmaster for this site with a
    F> description of what happened. Thanks!

    F> Traceback:

Did you run "config.status ; make install" ?

Any time Defaults.py.in changes (or any autoconf substituted file,
like the ones in bin/) you need to re-run config.status before make
install, so that they get re-generated.

Once in a while you'll have to re-run configure too, if, say I add a
new script to bin/, or for any other changes to configure{,.in}.

-Barry