[Mailman-Developers] Re: About Mailman VS. Base64 encoding

Mikhail Zabaluev mhz@alt-linux.org
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 03:01:22 +0300

Hello Caleb,

On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 08:51:27AM +0800, Caleb wrote:

> Thank you for your reply to my question, as being a Mailman user,  I am nor familiar with
> the Python progamming,  may I have the patch code you written? thanks a lot!

I've submitted the updated patches to SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=498747&group_id=103&atid=300103
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=498766&group_id=103&atid=300103

Hope this helps. Be sure to test them, I haven't done it last time,
because my Mailman/Python installation has been scrapped.

--
Stay tuned,
  MhZ                                     JID: mookid@jabber.org