[Mailman-Developers] Marc Perkel's Feature Wish List

Peter C. Norton spacey-mailman@lenin.nu
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 14:19:10 -0800

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 02:11:59PM -0800, Marc Perkel wrote:
> Moderation Defaults
> intervention. The bounce message should be able to be customized giving
> the user information to join the list - or just go to hell.

I've got a patch to do that against 2.0.8 which works for new lists.  If
someone could tell me what the right way is to add an entry into an existing
database I'd have a complete patch.

--
The 5 year plan:
In five years we'll make up another plan.