[Mailman-Developers] Can't approve/discard/reject subscriptions in 2.1a4

Joel Lord jlord@infomg.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 09:49:31 -0500

   My experience is that this is more than just subscribtion requests -
any moderator request at all will maintain like this.  I now have three
domains worth of the daily nags hitting me - two of them were
subscription requests, two moderated posts (the posts went through, but
the daily nag doesn't get cleared).  I posted a bug report on
sourceforge for this one...

--
Joel Lord
Systems Architect