[Mailman-Developers] Error: Invalid value '' for variable: accept_these_nonmembers

Marc MERLIN marc_news@vasoftware.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:36:50 -0800

This is in mailman CVS

I've changed GUI/GUIBase.py with the hopes to output a better error:
try:
	val = self._getValidValue(mlist, property, wtype, val)
except ValueError:
	doc.addError(_("Invalid value '"+val+"' for variable: %(property)s"), tag=_('Error: '))

I get the error (without my patch too obviously) only one install. I can't seem to reproduce it on the list install I have on my laptop.

Any ideas what's going on?

Marc