[Mailman-Developers] Protecting email addresses from spam harvesters

Jay R. Ashworth jra@baylink.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:07:35 -0500

On Wed, Feb 27, 2002 at 11:47:35AM -0800, Dan Mick wrote:
> > At 10:55 -0800 2/27/2002, Dan Mick wrote:
> > >"wrong" was misstated; what I meant to say was "the user is not
> > >part of Mailman".
> >
> > But the user is part of the mailing list system.  Usually the most
> > troublesome part.
>
> That's as may be, but Marc asked a specific question that had
> nothing at all to do with the user part of the holistic system.
>
> The weather is part of everything, but discussing it doesn't really
> solve specific software problems.

Aw, c'mon; this is horseshit, y'all.

If you're planning an outdoor event, I assure you, the weather is the
*top* thing on your mind*.

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")