[Mailman-Developers] Problems with Cookie.py while upgrading

Marc MERLIN marc_news@vasoftware.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:12:49 -0800

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 11:48:11PM -0500, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:
>     DO> And the problem is, that update script will try to remove the
>     DO> unused Cookie.py, but it will first import it (indirectly) so
>     DO> the whole update scrtipt fails to execute and has no
>     DO> possibility to delete the unused file.
>
>     DO> I hope, you will know what I mean.
>
> I do indeed, and I believe this problem is fixed in CVS.  Do you know
> which version your tester was using?  (I don't remember if it was
> fixed in alpha4).

I'm fairly sure  it was fixed in  alpha4, and it is definitely  fixed in CVS
(this  problem  didn't appear  when  I  upgraded  another  mm site  of  mine
recently (from 2.0 to cvs that is))

Marc