[Mailman-Developers] mailman-cvs and email.Charset

Ben Gertzfield che@debian.org
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:46:27 +0900

    Marc> The INSTALL doc still mention email-0.96, and say that
    Marc> python-2.2 is good enough, which isn't true anymore
    Marc> (actually even python-cvs doesn't seem to have this yet). It
    Marc> probably needs to be updated.

Yeah, you need CVS email for now.  Barry seems to be away for a bit,
but hopefully I will eventually get access to the Mailman CVS tree
so I can do tidying up like this.

Also, the Japanese and Chinese Unicode codecs will be required if
you want Mailman to send email in those languages.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters K and Q and the number 19.
"Do you wish to see our *surprising toys*? No! Do not!"