[Mailman-Developers] mailman 2.1a4 and moderation

Stijn Hoop stijn@win.tue.nl
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 13:31:50 +0100

--YD3LsXFS42OYHhNZ

Hi,

I have this list, run on Mailman 2.1a4, for which the list administrator wa=
nts
to moderate *all* postings. I have turned on the 'mod' flag for all users a=
nd
this works fine; except that now every time someone posts a message they get
an auto-reply saying that their message awaits moderation.
Is there an option to turn this off? I'm mailing this to -developers because
it's using the development version of Mailman.

--Stijn

--=20
Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.

--YD3LsXFS42OYHhNZ

--YD3LsXFS42OYHhNZ--