[Mailman-Developers] Patching 2.0.13 for eVote

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Thu Dec 26 22:28:31 EST 2002

Thank you Barry.  That's a good idea.

If I keep my own repository so that I can have new files in my patch,
would it make sense to add all eVote/Clerk's source files into the patch?
I would alter mailman's "make install" to call eVote's "make install".

I see one snag, the Clerk expects a "clerk" login so I'd have to give
instructions for that.

Is this the most reasonable approach?  Might such a big patch get put
on the mailman site?

eVote/Clerk is only tested on Linux.  I'm quite sure won't port easily
to BSD.  Will this be a problem here?

Marilyn