[Mailman-Developers] Patching 2.0.13 for eVote

Marilyn Davis marilyn at deliberate.com
Thu Dec 26 16:00:39 EST 2002

Thank you.

I see.  I was afraid of that.  I don't have write-access to cvs at
sourceforge, so I can't do that.

I don't think I should add stuff at sourceforge because we want people
to evaluate eVote before we put it into the repository.

So, I'll put the new files in eVote's distribution and the
installation will copy them into the mailman tree.  It doesn't really
matter since the mailman/eVote patch isn't any good without eVote.
It'll be invisible to the installer anyway.

Thank you again.

Marilyn