[Mailman-Developers] ugly traceback

Fil fil at rezo.net
Wed Dec 25 22:17:32 EST 2002

> I've fixed the French catalog and submitted a bug report on gettext.py
> for the Python project (I don't have time to fix that now).

Great! It works. I have another one now (current cvs), when doing
list_members, it fails on three lists with:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mailman/bin/list_members", line 232, in ?
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/bin/list_members", line 207, in main
    s = formataddr((name, addr)).encode(enc, 'replace')
UnicodeError: ASCII decoding error: ordinal not in range(128)

-- Fil